Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

ModNation Racers PS3 Customized Character Creations Arrive

Sponsored Links
    Just before the weekend ModNation Racers Beta codes went out, and today several gaming sites including [Register or Login to view links] and ScrawlFX.com (linked above) are showing off some cool ModNation Racers PS3 customized character creations.

The beauty of user-generated content can be seen below, with Mario, Batman, and MegaMan characters pictured and others can be see linked above including IronMan, The Joker, Kratos, Old Snake and more!

To quote: "Sure, LittleBigPlanet is incredibly customizable with its level-creations. However, even the Sackboy customizations can't compete with what ModNation Racers is offering.

Thanks to the recently opened beta, we're seeing just what can be done with character creations in the upcoming "Play, Create, Share" racer."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Those already look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this title, character creation is where I have most of my fun in a lot of games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yet another Beta I managed to miss out on yet one guy in my friends list is in every Beta going. What am I doing wrong? Oh well, good luck to him.

Wow

I'm in the beta, but I have not seen any of these creations yet. They are freakin awesome though! Beta is cool, only a little 'buggy' still... But he, it's a beta!

Looking forward to the game!

man, i wanted in on this beta soooo bad!

In the beta as well... and something its terrible indeed

But for now still a awesome game

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News