Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Patch 1.08 Live, Problems Reported

Sponsored Links
    The latest patch v1.08 for Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 is now live for the PS3 console in Europe, however, users are reportedly encountering freezing problems as a result.

The update contains fixes for the care package and the Elevator glitches as well as the 10th prestige glitch hack, and a US patch is currently in the certification process.

Robert Bowling has [Register or Login to view links] that they're working on the issues with Sony, to quote:

"However, we are aware of several users reporting freezes once connected to games. We are currently working with SONY to identify the source of this issue."

We've updated the European PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
    - Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
    - Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
    - Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
    - Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'.
    - Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Patch 1.08 Live, Problems Reported

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i started up mw2 last night and got the new patch, after getting into my 1st round my ps3 froze about 10-15 seconds after match start.

froze again on my 2nd round after the same amount of time.

i then deleted the game-data for the patch, and re-installed the patch.. after that i did not have a single problem with freezing, although during some matches i was getting insane lag problems.

hope they have a new patch real soon.. only been playing this game online for few days, and loving it (~apart from some people who seem to run really fast with knife and stab me while i'm trying to empty my gun into them with 100 rounds, lmao~ )

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can confirm that the unlimited care package glitch still works and its even easier now! good times

The unlimited Air Drop Glitch still works?

How?

Banned User
    1. Get a care package.
    2. Cook it.
    3. Climb a ledge.
    4. At the top of the ledge, click L2 and hold a stun/flash/smoke grenade.
    5. Before you throw it, hit right on the dpad.
    6. Let go of L2, you'll throw your stun grenade.
    7. Then throw your care package, you should be cooking it without hitting another button after you throw your stun grenade.
    8. Pick up the care package, call it in and you'll have another one in your slot loadout.

For people that dont understand... just push right when you have care package.
    hold R1
    jump up a ledge that give you the climb arrow and as you are climbing up push L2 and hold it.
    now you should be holding R1 and L2 at the same time cooking both care package and flash bang.
    now push right on the d-pad and then let go of the flash bang.
    you should have the care package in your hand, throw it.
    use one man army if you want to keep tossing more or just die.

i updated last nite as well and never had problems before, but it was freezing all the time.

I hate cheaters, they ruined PSP online. Too bad my MW2 is stuck in my old PS3 60GB version as it got the YLOD, lasted me 3 years though and is taking Sony 6 weeks to get it back to me, been 5 weeks now. Got a 60GB again from Sony though xD

Banned User
    ^^
    same crap happened to me 2 weeks ago! so i traded it into gamestop and got a slim =(
    funny thing is though my ps3 sat in a closet for over 2 years with the oiginal firmware on it and after playing mw2 for a few weeks poof YLOD.

Arrow

A lot of elevator still work:

Derail : 2 elevator work
    Karashi 2 elevator work
    Favela : 1 elevator work

I don't know if other still work have not tested all.

Angry

Ugh, the carepackage glitch pisses me off. They run around and knife you then throw 5 care packages. So frustrating!!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News