Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Mirror's Edge PS3 Version Graphics Slightly Better than XBox 360

Sponsored Links
    After downloading and spending a good hour with both Demo versions of Mirrors Edge, it's clear Dice Studios are headed in the right direction in terms of gameplay. In terms of Graphics, Mirrors Edge has a fantastic art style to it that compliments the unique gameplay and control mechanics.

Of course, like the majority of Multi-platform releases, there were a few differences between the versions, specifically in the Graphics department. Here's what I noticed during my playthrough:

- PS3 version has richer and more defined colors than the Xbox 360 version.
    - PS3 version has slightly sharper textures (Not to be confused with jaggies, which brings me to my next point).
    - Xbox 360 version has slightly less jaggies than the PS3 version.

Overall, both versions look great, and while the PS3 version edges out the Xbox 360 version, it's not a big enough difference to claim one version completely floors the other.

Mirror's Edge will be launching worldwide for both PS3 and 360 in November 2008. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The demo blew me away and I will probably be picking this game up. Any chance of posting some side-by-side comparison pictures so we can see the difference?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is a video comparison on mirror's edge at this site.

[Register or Login to view links]

Here is a still pic of the PS3 and the Xbox360 version.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

mirrorsedge.jpg  
    Last edited by Starlight; 11-03-2008 at 09:23 PM

Lol the demo was beautiful... only difficult as hell i think i'll pass...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News