Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: MGS4 Delayed...

Sponsored Links

MGS4 Delayed...

Sponsored Links
    I dont know how new this news is but I found out within the last week MGS4 will not be a launch title for the PS3. This makes me question now even getting one on launch day. The only other titles im interested in are FF12 (which I think is going to be a PS2 game) and Killzone 2 (never owned the first one but played it at a friends and it was alright).

I just dont know, any one else feel the same?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think Sony or Konami has ever claimed MGS4 would be a launch title. So how can you say its been delayed?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that is true... how can it be delayed?

Dunno, I thought I saw it listed as a launch title somewhere.... makes me question camping outside in the cold for a console with no MGS4 T_T

Yeah, I knew Kojima was going to take his sweetass time with this one. It will probably come out a year after PS3 launch, like MGS2 did with PS2.

I hunt deer so im used to being outside in the friged temperatures for hours upon hours on end with little to no movment. This time though I wont need the 30-06... or will I?

You don't HAVE to stand outside in the cold to get a new console on launch day. I got my 360 on launch day. As soon as it went up for pre-order, I went ebgames.com and ordered it with overnight shipping, and had it sitting on my doorstep on November 22 when I got home from work at noon. That exactly what I am going to do with PS3, you just have to get your pre-order in early. The only downside is you have to buy some games with it that you probably don't want because you have to buy them in a bundle, you can always sell them on ebay or something, or trade them.

Im not buying a 900$ bundle, and im not leaving this thing outside in the middle of november waiting for me to get home. It would be outside several hours in the weather and most likely get stolen lmao.

In the UK, if your not in, the courier takes it back to their depot, and either you can re-arrange delivery or go and pick it up from there.

A PS3 being left on a doorstep... there will be a court case the next day if it was stolen!!!!! (In the UK at least with the courier company!)

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp
    Im not buying a 900$ bundle, and im not leaving this thing outside in the middle of november waiting for me to get home. It would be outside several hours in the weather and most likely get stolen lmao.
    It wasn't $900 for the 360 bundle, it was about $700 after shipping and came with 4 games, an extra controller & other stuff. Though a PS3 bundle might cost that much. After adding up all the cost, it actually turned out being a bargain. Much better than people who paid $1,500 a month after release to get one because they didn't preorder. It's just an option though, like I said, you don't HAVE to wait outside in the cold at midnight to get one. You could always stay home on the launch day and wait for it to be delivered.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News