Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

MGS online problems

Sponsored Links
    I cant seem to get a connection to the servers, I have tried both the P2P and HTTP downloads but they both just stay at 0%. .Has anyone else had these problems or does anyone know of a solution??

P.s. How big is the update file??
    Last edited by wicked insanity; 04-19-2008 at 07:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    the servers are just far to busy at the moment mate, you just got to keep trying. i got mine downloaded within a hour, downloading from 16clients throughout. i suggest you make a konami id as well, i think they have taken it down again tho as its too busy. if konami cant handle some simple signings then i dread to think what beta will b like. lol [Register or Login to view links]

good luck to all

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    I cant seem to get a connection to the servers, I have tried both the P2P and HTTP downloads but they both just stay at 0%. .Has anyone else had these problems or does anyone know of a solution??

P.s. How big is the update file??
    i don't think the HTTP download working, but for the P2P make sure the ports open in Ur Router or enable the Upnp if it's disabled.

I downloaded MGO from the European store. Installed fine, updated to 1.01 using Peer-to-Peer option.

Then I signed up for my KONAMI ID and GAME ID. I have to say that's one hell of a whacked system. They want way too much information just to get going.

Anyway, after that I went to login and now I get Unable to connect to server.(090B:00000001)

Not sure if it's because I'm not in Europe or if it's just offline at the moment.

just like i said, servers are up, i connected to the lobby but theres no hope in getting into the game. just hope konami pull their finger out from their brown tight bum and get to work.

yeah im also pissed at Konami, even woke up earlier today just to play MGO. hope they fix it soon!

i tried to play MGO beta for 3 days! >:-( At first, i could not download update, then could not register a game id and now have a Connection error! Agrh, deleted demo...

I honestly don't know what Konami were thinking with this, it has to be the most disorganised beta I have ever seen in my entire life (and that's saying something because I've played a lot of betas.)

this update took forever to get. i fell asleep waiting for it to finish and when i woke up it was done downloading. the update was around 1.2 gigs, i heard.

This is another broken online offering from Konami. They force you to jump through a series of pointless hoops (Konami ID, Game ID etc), then when you finally get to the end, it's crap. If Pro Evo is anything to go by, MGS Online will be a complete lagfest. I will not be purchasing the game.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News