Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey guys, I downloaded the MGO Euro beta from the Store Links thread and after installing and trying to launch it I got an "invalid copyright information" error.. and I didn't find the beta in the Store. Does this all mean that no more users can be part of the beta ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by uNreal2k6 View Post
    hey guys, I downloaded the MGO Euro beta from the Store Links thread and after installing and trying to launch it I got an "invalid copyright information" error.. and I didn't find the beta in the Store. Does this all mean that no more users can be part of the beta ?
    You should go to the EUR psn store and start the download to activate the game. You can cancel the download at 1% or less.

The beta will ask you to download the update 1.01. While the update is installed, you can register your ID on id.konami.net

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't find it in the EUR store anywhere... they removed it

Wow they removed it? Strange. It was a featured game when i found it in the AU store on friday last week.

I cant say your missing too much at the moment though. I just spent 15 minutes trying to log into the forsaken thing, and now i cant seem to get into a freaking game.

I was almost able to defend konami for all these silly patches and the announcement of the delay, but these problems are past the point of defense.

Why would they release it before they had planned to, at 24:00, when it was this screwed up.

Regardless of this, I will inevitably keep trying, and may eventually get in; to be welcomed by a most definite lag fest...

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News