Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Metal Gear Online SCENE PS3 Expansion Pre-Orders Announced

Sponsored Links
    Konami Online's Brandon Laurino has announced that Metal Gear Online SCENE Expansion pre-orders begin today, as follows:

Hello all - Starting later today, you will be able to pre-order the Metal Gear Online SCENE Expansion pack!

You can purchase [Register or Login to view links] separately for $9.99, a bundle with the second MGO Expansion pack, [Register or Login to view links], for $14.99, or get [Register or Login to view links] Expansion packs, GENE, MEME, and, SCENE for just $17.99 through Metal Gear Online's in-game shop and [Register or Login to view links].

If you buy a bundle pack that includes MEME and/or GENE, they will be available immediately, and SCENE will become available on the release date, March 17, 2009. All can be purchased using the PlayStation Network Wallet and PayPal, in addition to the previous payment methods.

All players who pre-order SCENE will receive the special "cardboard man" head gear for free, so don't wait to jump on these great deals!

Only one week left until SCENE is released, but there's even more cool stuff yet to be revealed, so stay tuned!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Unhappy ps3 mgs expansion

Sponsored Links
    i already have that i just simply download it from ps network

i thought it was another thing.. i just download several things for snake ipod and cheats from psnetwork
    Last edited by oruthra; 03-12-2009 at 01:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News