Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Massive Madden NFL 08 Deals

Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links] is one of (if not the) biggest games of the year, and nobody knows that better than retailers. Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, and everyone else -- they want you coming into their store to pick up this game, and they're giving incentives for consumers to do so. To help you make your decision wisely, we've rounded up some of the nicest deals that you can get from various stores when you go to pick up Madden.

Starting at the top, Toys R'Us has a fantastic sale: pick up a copy of Madden and you get 50% off any other game of equal or lesser value. This special is available in stores or [Register or Login to view links].

[Register or Login to view links]

Best Buy has a coupon floating around that offers $10 off the purchase of a video game that costs $29.99 or more if you purchase it alongside Madden 08, which is the same deal you get for [Register or Login to view links]. Best Buy also has an exclusive NFL 07/08 season schedule included in the Madden 08 strategy guide.

CompUSA has thrown together two Madden bundles with the Xbox 360. You can grab a [Register or Login to view links] plus Madden plus a bonus second wireless controller for $409.98 or upgrade to an [Register or Login to view links] with all the other stuff for $449.99.

If you pick up a copy of the game at Circuit City, you'll also snag a $25 coupon for [Register or Login to view links], where you can then purchase all sorts of sports souvenirs, memorabilia, and clothing.

Special thanks to the [Register or Login to view links] for pointing the way to some of these deals. Now shop wisely, and we'll see you on the gridiron.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Madden is such an amazing game. I wish I had these offers when I bought my Madden game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News