Marvel vs. Capcom 2 50% Off on PSN and a PS3 Contest Begins
Today Capcom's John Diamonon has revealed that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is now 50% off on PSN, and announced news of a PS3 comment contest on the PlayStation Blog.
To quote: I'm glad to finally make my return to the PS.Blog, bearing [Register or Login to view links] gifts and good news. It's been too long my friends.
But before we get to another infamous comment contest, I have something cool to announce. Starting tomorrow (2/18), we will be discounting some of our popular PSN downloadable games by 50%. That's right. Five weeks. One game a week. Fifty percent off!
Here's the sale schedule:
- February 18, 2010 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for only $7.49!
- February 25, 2010 - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $7.49!
- March 4, 2010 - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $4.99!
- March 11, 2010 - Age of Booty for only $4.99!
- March 18, 2010 - [Register or Login to view links] for only $4.99!
What a deal huh? You better jump on this because who knows when we'll be able to do this again.
Now back to the contest! Here's the drill: Jeff and Chris assure me that the Blog is now "John D-proof," so that means I can get back to rewarding our most prolific participants. Starting with comment #100, I'll start handing out prizes. One restriction though - you must live in the continental US to be eligible. So here are some of the prizes:
- [Register or Login to view links]
- [Register or Login to view links] Soundtrack Vinyl Record signed by DJ Qbert!
- Super Street Fighter IV
- Resident Evil 5
- Mega Man 9 Retro NES Cart Press Kit
If you win, PM me your name and address on PSN, and I'll send you your prize. If you win one of the downloadable games, then you don't need to PM me your address.
OK folks, happy commenting! Who knows? If comments continue to roll throughout the evening, I might extend it (Look at comment #1 for updates). If you didn't win, check back on [Register or Login to view links] tomorrow for a similar contest.
Oh, one other thing. I'll be back in April for a huge announcement. Stay tuned and let the speculation begin! Take care and good luck!