SCEA's Director of Development Seth Luisi has announced today that the MAG PS3 Public Beta update v1.30 is now available.Sponsored Links
To quote: This morning we released a new MAG Public Beta update. The new MAG Public Beta update includes a new PSN Title update (version 1.30) and new game data.
This new MAG Public Beta release includes over 8,000 updates and fixes, too many to list in detail. You can start downloading it now to have it ready for when the servers open at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Some of the patch highlights are:
- Framerate improvements in all environments
- Vote/ Kick implemented
- Art and lighting updates to all levels
- Art updates to weapons, vehicles and objects
- Animation improvement and updates
- Client patching improvements
- Design tuning on all environments (attacker/defender, out of bounds, sightlines, routing...)
- Tuned all skills (skill point expense, skill trees, skill effects)
- Tuning pass on experience rewarded for all actions (resuscitate, heal other, destroy turret, destroy motor pool....)
- Tuning pass on player & leadership experience progressions
- Full audio tuning pass
- Bunker, APC, and Spawn camera adjustments
- Lowered initial spawn times for attackers and defenders for all gametypes
- Update Major/Minor victory and loss percentages and conditions for all gametypes
- Updated Domination gametype scoring values
- Improved weapon feel and hit feedback
- A lot of the changes are based directly on feedback from the MAG Public Beta community. Please keep this feedback coming, it really helps us improve the title.
If you are not yet a part of the MAG Public Beta there is still time. If you pre-order MAG at GameStop in the US or EB Games in Canada you receive access to the MAG Public Beta. And remember, from November 9th until November 20th the only way to access the MAG Public Beta in North America is to pre-order MAG.
We look forward to seeing you in battle.
More PlayStation 3 News...