Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, the download is not available yet. That sucks. Are you gonna need to get the code again or will it be available by the end of the day? I played it the first time the beta came out. I was not happy at all. Im gonna try it again cause I enjoy being disappointed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sabtrippin View Post
    You're not gonna get MW2 graphics with this many players in one game.
    MW2 didn't look (that) good either. But that might be due to the fact that I played Killzone 2 and (especially) Uncharted 2 right before i played MW2

Can't wait to try MAG myself though. Too bad the download takes quite long (1.8GB patch...)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GZA1984 View Post
    MW2 didn't look (that) good either. But that might be due to the fact that I played Killzone 2 and (especially) Uncharted 2 right before i played MW2

Can't wait to try MAG myself though. Too bad the download takes quite long (1.8GB patch...)
    The download sucks, but it's well worth it...I downloaded mine overnight during my slumber hours.

I'm ignoring MW2 completely. Im in the same boat with you as far as KZ2 and UC2 is concerned.

and victor307664 if you're going into a game already disappointed why even play.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's actually quite fun to play MAG, but over time it gets boring

I hope the final product can do it better

Servers are overheated i guess... downloading for 5 hours now

I'll just pass on this one and see the proper reviews of people and players when the game comes out. If its really that good we will all know it soon enough, but if you have the time to test it and give it a try by all means do it. Im so in love with mw2 right now that I dont care how good MAG is, what I really want out of this is the tecnology to get up to 256 people online.

Games like mw2 would benefit horribly with at least 32 people so if anything good comes out of this I hope it to be the tecnology that can be purchased by any studio. I'm talking of course about consoles I know pc gamers have 32 players but consoles would rock with this amount of players.

Also I posted it earlier that a lot of good games came out in the fall and are going to come out in the next couple of months dont blow your money on poor games let them come out and buy the really good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sabtrippin View Post
    and victor307664 if you're going into a game already disappointed why even play.
    I was just kidding, calm down. Maybe you need to extend your slumber hours... sheesh.

this game sucks, the graphics suck there is no fluidity in the motion or shooting. i can see why some people would like it, but i don't just play cod mwf2 it ten times the game.. mag is a pos!

Quote Originally Posted by hydro5135 View Post
    this game sucks, the graphics suck there is no fluidity in the motion or shooting. i can see why some people would like it, but i don't just play cod mwf2 it ten times the game.. mag is a pos!
    Yep game is terrible, by far the worst graphics of any current gen console game, the whole 256 players thing is a gimmick so far I've played with around ~80 players tops, not to mention that the maps get crowded with 80 players I cant imagine what it'd be like with 256 people.

Shooting is just terrible, guns are in no way realistic if anything its like playing one of those shooter games in arcades. As stated by hydro there is zero fluidity in the movements of players.

This was a game I was really looking forward to but unless they really polish it up before release (which I doubt they will) this won't be a buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by victor307664 View Post
    I was just kidding, calm down. Maybe you need to extend your slumber hours... sheesh.
    My bad dude, I just keep hearing negativity about something thats not even 100%.

People keep comparing it to MW2. Thats like comparing Unreal Tournament to Ghost Recon.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News