Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

MAG Beta Test for PS3 Qore Subscribers Launching Thursday

Sponsored Links
    Update: The European MAG BETA is now giving away up to 16,000 Promotional Codes to be distributed via email on a first come, first served basis in weekly batches.

Those interested can now head over to their [Register or Login to view links] page to sign up following the instructions. That’s it – no questions or puzzles, just one big beta free-for-all.

PlayStation Network Executive Producer Kevin Furuichi has announced today that the MAG Beta Test for PS3 Qore Subscribers will be launching this Thursday.

To quote: Here's an update about the status of the MAG Public Beta email vouchers. The first wave of voucher codes for the MAG Beta will be e-mailed to all current Qore subscribers beginning today and continuing over the next few days.

Follow the instructions so that you'll be ready to download the Beta and jump in when the test starts this Thursday, September 17. The email subject line will be:

"You're in: Welcome to the MAG Beta" And, the email voucher will look like this (below).

Remember, you only have 4 days left to get in on the action as the Public Beta entry deadline for Qore subscribers is this Thursday, September 17. Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery once you subscribe.

Qore subscribers will have access to the MAG Beta Test from September 17 through November 8. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10am-1pm and 5-8pm Pacific (PDT).

Once again, here are the eligibility requirements:

- The Qore MAG Beta offer is open to Qore subscribers only, not to single episode purchasers.
    - All Beta invitations are restricted to persons 18 years and older.
    - We must have your current, valid e-mail address on file.
    - You must be opted in to receiving communications from PlayStation.
    - Vouchers will be sent to the e-mail associated with the PSN account that purchased the Qore subscription, not to any sub-accounts.

You can update your e-mail address and check your notification preferences via your profile on [Register or Login to view links] or on the PS3 itself under Account Management/Account Information. Be sure that you have "opted in" to receive our communications.

We hope you enjoy the MAG Beta, and don't forget to leave your feedback at Beta Central by following the instructions in the voucher e-mail. As this is a Beta is a work-in-progress and not representative of the final game, your input is vital.

MAG Beta Test for PS3 Qore Subscribers Launching Thursday

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Giveaways?

Sponsored Links
    I see multiple outlets advertising "Code" giveaways. I have a hard time believing Sony will be giving out multiple codes for PR distribution. They need to assure accurate and informed feedback from the testers. Not noobonics.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pencorco View Post
    I see multiple outlets advertising "Code" giveaways. I have a hard time believing Sony will be giving out multiple codes for PR distribution. They need to assure accurate and informed feedback from the testers. Not noobonics.
    I see your point, but the noobs act as a testing ground for these large scale game environments that the testers can report on. not to mention if there is a problem with a specific sku then sony will be more likely to catch it before release date.

Sponsored Links

Infinite Monkey Theorem

Sponsored Links
    I see your point. I guess Sony is using the Infinite Monkey Theorem. "Given enough time, a hypothetical chimpanzee typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce one of Shakespeare's plays." So if enough noobs are playing then almost every glitch will be found by one of them.

Smile

I received a free code from platformnation today.. downloading right now.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News