SCEA confirmed that Lumines Supernova will release on the US PSN next week, December 23.
There's a press release below with details in there about the already-confirmed LBP version of Lumines as well.
Press Release: LUMINES SUPERNOVA ARRIVES ON THE PlayStation®Network TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23RD (NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
[FREE HOLIDAY PACK - LIMITED TIME ONLY]
LUMINES Supernova, the latest installment to the blockbuster franchise, is arriving next Tuesday, December 23, and comes packed with brand new skins and new modes, exclusive to the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. To add to the excitement, Q Entertainment has teamed up with Media Molecule, the creators of LittleBigPlanet? to create a special LittleBigPlanet themed skin which can be played in the Challenge Mode!
LUMINES Supernova combines puzzles, block-dropping beats and video entertainment to create an addictively-fun gameplay experience that will keep you playing day after day. The game offers 40 skins in the Challenge Mode alone, with several brand new skins keeping the Lumines experience fresh. Choose from several different single player modes, battle it out with a friend or create your own background music in the all-new Sequencer Mode.
FREE HOLIDAY PACK
A collection of 20 seasonal skins will be offered for free, for a limited time only. The stylish skins come alive with heavy metal, UK rock, gabber tracks - the pack features a little something for everyone!
Game Features / Modes:
* Skins, skins and more new skins: Enjoy unlimited gameplay and unlock up to 40 stylish skins in Challenge Mode, including brand new skins
* All-new Dig Down Mode: Using the falling blocks, erase squares from a playfield already filled with blocks as you dig down to the bottom. Show off your digging skills as your completion time is ranked based on clearing 20 consecutive stages
* All-new Sequencer Mode: Create your own background music using the sound loops provided in the "Sound Bank" - drums, bass, synthesizer 1, synthesizer 2 and effects each come with 20 different loops
* Skin Edit Mode: Customize your Lumines experience by creating your own playlist with your favorite skins
* Time Attack Mode: Test your skills and see how many blocks you can erase in a given amount of time and compete with your own record
* Puzzle / Mission Mode: Act quickly with the falling blocks to create shapes/designs and clear the playing field in just a few moves (100 puzzles and 50 missions)
* 2-Player Battle (local): Battle your friends head-to-head using skins cleared in Challenge Mode
* Trophy Support: Comes with full trophy support More PlayStation 3 News...