Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Add to the list, Guitar Hero World Tour.

Aerosmith doesn't have locked saved game. Don't know if Metalica or GH5 have locked saved game because I don't have them.

Can someone who owns PS3 Batman: Arkham Asylum confirm if it has locked save game?

I'm planning to buy the game but locked saved game will be the main factor in deciding to buy either PS3 or X360 version. I know PS3 version has exclusive Joker challenge.
    Last edited by Vortex3D; 10-08-2009 at 03:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the game need for speed: shift is also locked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have Tekken 5 on your list incorrectly. Game saves for Tekken 5 DR, and Tekken 5 DRO copy and load fine.

Soul Calibur IV is locked though.

Demons Souls is locked to prevent item duping/trophy scamming *though you can trade for them =P*

Quote Originally Posted by HellReborn View Post
    the game need for speed: shift is also locked
    Every NFS since Carbon for PS3 are locked saved game.

That's one area that game publishers are so clueless. They assume every PS3 gamers only own one PS3 and never need replace or buy a second PS3.

There are many older games that have locked save game which I stopped playing after I bought a second PS3 simply because the games aren't interesting enough to replay from the beginning.

need for speed pro street should be on that list.. I was so mad when my 60gb ylod and i couldn't back that save up.. never really even tried to play that one again so i guess it was a blessing in disguise then lol

EDIT: lol didn't see that post above me but yeah same thing
    Last edited by gforce715; 10-08-2009 at 07:31 PM

Thumbs Up

OK, I updated the list and +Rep'd the contributers... I added "mixed reports" to Tekken 5 though as Dark Resurrection Online was reported as being locked but Tekken 5 Resurrection wasn't so not sure if there is any difference.

Not sure if this is 100% correct or not, but i believe Burnout Paradise is locked to PSN account (not sure if that also means its locked to the PS3 though)

Can anyone confirm ?

(I tried copying over to another account of mine and it wasn't having non of it!)

PSPSwampy.

Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Not sure if this is 100% correct or not, but i believe Burnout Paradise is locked to PSN account (not sure if that also means its locked to the PS3 though)

Can anyone confirm ?

(I tried copying over to another account of mine and it wasn't having non of it!)

PSPSwampy.
    Burnout Paradise was locked save game. Most recent Patch removed the locked saved game but it's still locked to the PSN account. You can copy the saved game to another PS3 but you do need to login with the same PSN account to use the saved game.

Lightbulb

Call of Duty : World at War allows copy and restore from console. And uses in other user acounts as well. So I'm pretty sure its incorrectly tagged as locked above here.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News