LittleBigPlanet PS3 Community Reaches One Million Creations

Today CEO of LittleBigPlanet SackBoy has announced that their PS3 Community has reached the one million creation milestone.

To quote: The community has now uploaded over one million levels. One. Million. Levels.

Amazing, isn't it? Just think, this means that a new level has been published roughly every 21 seconds since LittleBigPlanet launched.

If you, dear PlayStation Blog reader, are a member of the LittleBigPlanet community, then please can you give yourself a big pat on the back from everyone at Media Molecule and PlayStation.

We are in awe of the creativity, effort and invention that you have all shown in making LBP such a great place to build, share and have fun together.

In case you were wondering, those million levels have been played a total of 244 million times.

The fact that you keep coming back to play, create and share makes us feel all warm and happy.

To those of you who haven't yet tried LittleBigPlanet, let me ask you a question. What the heck are you waiting for? With over a million different levels to play ... don't you think you might be missing out? :-)

Oh, and one last thing before I'm off to play some of these great user-generated creations on PlayStation Network: check back on this blog around the 18th of August. The folks at Media Molecule might have something interesting to tell you about then...

In the meantime, the lovely people at Media Molecule made this image to celebrate the great LBP community. Enjoy! And keep those fun levels coming!

LittleBigPlanet PS3 Community Reaches One Million Creations

More PlayStation 3 News...

Love It

Man i love littlebigplanet. I have finished so many levels. i was one of those over 1 million levels played.