Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet PS3 - Sack it to Me: The Sackies Edition

Sponsored Links
    SCEA's Marketing Manager Mark Valledor is back with another episode of LittleBigPlanet PS3 - Sack it to Me: The Sackies Edition.

To quote: Welcome to this week's Sack it to Me, featuring tons of new announcements and some goodies from the week that was.

What's New?

After a full year of user-generated content, we're pleased to announce the first annual [Register or Login to view links], our version of the Sackademy Awards. :)

The Sackie is the chief award given by the Sackademy of LittleBigPlanet Arts, as decided by a panel of judges from [Register or Login to view links], Sony Computer Entertainment and you, the community.

Head on over to [Register or Login to view links] for more details, but over the next few weeks, we'll be awarding several categories, starting with:

"Best Visuals and use of Special Effects in a Level"

The nominees are:

- The Good, the Bad and the Sackboy series by Wexfordian
    - The Movies by Teebonesey
    - Pixelation 1.0 by JackIsBack999
    - Future Warzone II Trailer by Johnee
    - Post-Apocalyptic by Anpostteller
    - LittleDeadSpace by Darknessbear
    - Cause and Effect series by TripleTremelo
    - Star Cruiser by CandyK
    - The Miracle of Life by Poms

And the Winner is...

- Post-Apocalyptic by Anpostteller!

Sackboy on the Net

[Register or Login to view links] - shout out to Brian Moreno for his digital homage to one of his favorite songs on the radio. Great stuff, Brian!

New [Register or Login to view links]! YUM!

Sackboy in the News

- Congrats to Media Molecule/SCE on winning another [Register or Login to view links]!

- LittleBigPlanet (PSP) makes CNN's list of "[Register or Login to view links]."

For the Weekend...

- LittleBigLand community [Register or Login to view links]
    - LBPmedia's [Register or Login to view links]
    - Be sure to download your [Register or Login to view links] before it goes away for the year!

Oh, and get your bathing suits ready...

LittleBigPlanet PS3 - Sack it to Me: The Sackies Edition

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    haha wicked.. will see if i have a good award maybe?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think it's cool that even though the game is out there for such a long period they still keep interacting with the players and level designers to maintain the comunity, just waiting for some more dlc level wise to enjoy.

Wink

I think this is a nice idea actually. hopefully this will be an event that's held yearly.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News