SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor has announced today that LittleBigPlanet's "The Patch" Levels are now live, to quote:
If you haven't seen the posts earlier this week a variety of artists, musicians, and athletes have invaded LittleBigPlanet and we are happy to have them all ready for you to play.
Get on the LBP server and just do a search for: "LBP Originals"
You will find the levels created by this week's personalities including:
- Lionel Milton's "New Orleans"
- Joe Vaux's "GasCat Fun"
- InnerPartySystem's "5 Bar Gauntlet"
- Planet Illogica's "Gallery"
- Sarah Burke's "Snow and Surf"
Check out the videos on [Register or Login to view links] as well!
Be on the look out for new levels created by:
- Bands and Musical Groups like - Trombone Shorty and Almost September
- X Games Athletes like - Louie Vito and Tanner Hall
- Activists and Filmmakers like - Victor Pineda
- Graphic Artists like - The Pizz
- And Musical Icons like - Wyclef Jean
We are kicking off the week with some fun news bytes as well as introducing a great new program we are launching this week called “the patch”. Great week to all!
LBP Originals on THE PATCH
As most of you know, we’ve been spending the past few months touring and showing LittleBigPlanet at various promotional events. We’ve had the pleasure to meet a wide variety of great personalities from artists, to athletes, to musicians and allowed them to get their hands on LBP Create tools. Some provided great inspiration, some were extremely hands on, and in the end we came up with some great creations together, levels that in one way or another say something about what they are about. This Friday, you’ll be able to go online in LittleBigPlanet and check out a new hot spot destination on called “the patch”.