Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet to Get Online Creation Mode Soon for PS3

Sponsored Links
    Nearly a year after the initial LittleBigPlanet launch, it looks like the online create mode is finally coming to LittleBigPlanet in the near future.

Mark Valledor, the Marketing Manager for Sony Computer Entertainment America, left the following comment on the [Register or Login to view links] when asked about the elusive mode:

To quote: "Beta testing went well, so its almost here..."

The LittleBigPlanet community has already produced over 1.25 million user-created levels online. The online create mode will certainly beef up user-generated content as players will soon be able to work cooperatively at building a level over the Playstation Network.

Media Molecule and Sony Computer Entertainment America will re-release the game on September 8th with extra content under the title, LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition.

Hopefully, they will patch the online create mode unti the game at around the same time.

LittleBigPlanet to Get Online Creation Mode Soon for PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    history pack, water, online game creation mode, disney costumes, and Game Of The Year Edition. What a great year for LittleBigPlanet!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want more Marvel costumes

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GameWinner View Post
    history pack, water, online game creation mode, disney costumes, and Game Of The Year Edition. What a great year for LittleBigPlanet!!
    Were Disney costumes confirmed for this year?

when will the game of the year edition get released?

I have looked at my local Wal-Mart and they dont have any at all, right now I'm renting, but it is a very fun game that I will probably buy when the new version "GOTY" edition comes out!
    Last edited by goman1971; 09-07-2009 at 02:23 AM

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by goman1971 View Post
    when will the game of the year edition get released?
    Tomorrow- September 8th according to Sony: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...lly-announced/

Is it just me or would this make level creating a big pain. It takes long enough to create a level. I would think that it would be hard to get two or more people to agree on a direction for the level. I see a lot of "fighting" over what to put where, how it should look, etc.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News