Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet Free 'Norse Mythology' DLC PS3 Pack is Available

Sponsored Links
    As part of a new promotion for [Register or Login to view links], Sony is now offering free voucher codes for the PSN which allow owners of LittleBigPlanet to receive free DLC.

The free download pack, also detailed on the [Register or Login to view links], includes costumes and level creation DLC.

To quote from the official site (linked above): "Thanks for visiting Sony Wonder. If you own a PlayStation 3 system and LittleBigPlanet (for the PlayStation 3 system), today is your lucky day! As part of your visit to Sony Wonder, we're giving away a FREE LittleBigPlanet download pack filled with new costumes and tons of "CREATE" items to help you build new exciting levels.

Simply click the button below and we'll give you a special code that you can redeem on the PlayStation Network to get your FREE LittleBigPlanet: Norse Mythology Pack."

To download the LittleBigPlanet: Norse Mythology Pack from the PlayStation Network:

1. Open a Master Account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing Master Account).
    2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB (XrossMediaBar), select "Account Manager."
    3. Enter "Transaction Management."
    4. Select "Redeem PlayStation Network card or Promotional Code."
    5. Enter voucher code. Please note that the voucher code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
    Once the voucher code has been correctly entered, click "continue." After you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

LittleBigPlanet Free 'Norse Mythology' DLC PS3 Pack is Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sometimes the code you get might not work.

There's too many people trying to get codes from the page and the webservice can't generate them fast enough so it gives the same code to multiple requests. Then when you try to redeem it there's a high chance that someone else already redeemed it.

This is what I did to get it though...

Go to the online account management website: [Register or Login to view links]

Sign in, then under the Transaction Management group click on the "Redeem PlayStation®Network Card or Promotion Code" link then leave that page open.

Clear your cookies from your browser to get another code from [Register or Login to view links]

Quickly switch to the account management page you left open and type the new code..

It should work but if it gives you this error message, "This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times." just try again.

After you redeem the code from the website, just go to your PS3 and hit the PS store, it should be waiting for you in the Downloads list.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, my copy of LBP is from Europe. Is it possible for me to get this free DLC and use it on my version of LBP?

I tried to login with my EU account but could not redeem the code. So i logged into my US account and succeeded in downloading the DLC. Now, how do i get the costumes in the game? Or is that region locked, since my copy of LBP is Europe?

It should just show up for you in the game I dont think its locked, also took me like 10 tries to get a working code. good job sony!

Unhappy

Is that only for the US store?? alot of people have Europian LBP so they need a Europe pack.. anyone knows if there will be a Euro free norse pack?

Re: LittleBigPlanet Free 'Norse Mythology' DLC PS3 Pack is Avaliable

Is their any way for getting it in the EU Version?

Those codes will work on a EUROPEAN account too.. A friend has an account in PS Europa and he got a code working for him.

Just keep trying until one of the codes works...

Use different Internet browsers and/or keep deleting the cookies so the code updates next time to refresh the page.

Got some left over codes for anyone who wants to try.

GAR8-6JB6-CGK4
    XXAF-JBBX-RR4N
    8DXM-3MBJ-DM6E

Cheers

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News