Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet Demo Now Live in Most PlayStation Network Stores

Sponsored Links
    The LittleBigPlanet demo (917MB in size) has gone live today in most PlayStation Network stores.

Currently it's reported as being available in the Japanese, Hong Kong and European PSN Store with North America (hopefully) coming soon as well.

To quote from GamersDigest.net (linked above): "We can confirm that the LittleBigPlanet demo is now available to download on the Japanese PSN store.

The demo comes in at 917MB, and features a small selection of levels from the game and community database, along with a few level creation tools to test out.

It will be released on other regional stores on the PlayStation Network later today."

LittleBigPlanet Demo Now Live in Most PlayStation Network Stores

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Interestingly enough i just downloaded from the NZ Playstation store and it was just over 1GB - something in the range of 1050MB - Installed and had a good play.. Not a bad game.. but sadly it has confirmed to me that its not a game i really want to purchase. Although in saying that it doesnt have online play so i didn't get to try that out, nor does it let you create any levels..

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    MediaMolecule is getting better and better... lets see what happens when the water kit comes out! LBP will be real ON!

Great, i never been able to try this game out but it seemed interesting enough. i'll finally get a chance to try it out sometime soon..

love this game... you have to try online mode to truly appreciate it though. multiplayer is mad fun, and some of the levels people made are amazing.

Despite having the game (even twice now) from day one (actually even earlier due to having the pre-release copy + participating in the beta) I've downloaded the demo as well just to see what MM have included ... Got the LOVE the introductional "propaganda" there though ...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News