Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet 2 is Unofficially Revealed for Sony's PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Just under a month ago we got our first hint, and this weekend electronic musician Ochre announced via Twitter that he has licensed a song called "Infotain Me" to Sony for LittleBigPlanet 2, the sequel which is being developed for Sony's PlayStation 3.

While Sony hasn't officially announced LittleBigPlanet 2 yet, it is apparently indeed on the way.

To quote: "We did previously hear about something called LittleBigPlanet Motion, which uses the PlayStation Move controller to manipulate the environment.

But it isn't clear if that is LittleBigPlanet 2, downloadable content for the first game, or something different entirely.

IGN requested comment from Sony but received the usual "Sony does not comment on rumors and speculation" business."

LittleBigPlanet 2 is Unofficially Revealed for Sony's PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great news!! i'm still playing the first, and i think LittleBigPlanet 2 will come also!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome! Ochre is a great and Infotain me is a fabulous song! I'm glad it got on LBP 2 two great things mixing to make an even better product! YAY!

This is all real nice, hope they add more tools and some new gameplay mechanics just to keep it fresh.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News