Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 / PS Vita Cross-Controller Pack Out Next Tuesday

Sponsored Links
    Community Coordinator Steven Isbell has confirmed today that the LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 / PS Vita Cross-Controller Pack is due out next Tuesday.

To quote: December sees yet another awesome addition to LittleBigPlanet 2 -- the Cross-Controller Pack - making LittleBigPlanet 2 the first game to support this exciting new feature!

But what is Cross-Controller? Well, Cross-Controller lets you to use PS Vita as a controller for PlayStation 3, allowing the use of PS Vita-only features, like front and rear touch, in PlayStation 3 games.

More importantly, it provides a whole second screen where action can take place! This allows for an unimaginable number of new ways to play, some of which you'll experience with the LittleBigPlanet 2 Cross-Controller Pack!

In the LittleBigPlanet 2: Cross-Controller Pack, Sackboy joins up with a group of lovable Space Pirates as they race to find a valuable treasure long thought lost to the Cosmos. On their adventure they'll encounter new obstacles that can only be overcome with the help of PS Vita's unique features.

As well as a new adventure for Sackboy to take part in, players can get their hands on a suite of new tools that let them create Cross-Controller levels for the community to play.

The LittleBigPlanet 2: Cross-Controller Pack will be available via download on PSN Tuesday, December 18th for $4.99, and requires a PlayStation 3, a copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 and a PS Vita.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    About time. So they added the feature to the Vita months ago and now finally release 1 game for that feature. Kinda stupid if you ask me but its just like Remote Play. It's limited to 1% of games available on the PS3.

They should update Remote Play on the PS3 to use more games then it would be better but I highly doubt Sony care about Remote Play as it doesn't make them money, but with the WiiU just released they need to do more with Remote Play to give the WiiU some real competition.

And Remote Play does actually make Sony money. People with a PS3 find out about Remote Play then they buy a PSP or Vita so it does make them money but they are too stupid to see that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony does not get when they enable it for ALL games the VITA + PS3 will beat the crap out of the Wii U.

I support the opinion of the all posters above. I'm dreaming of the day all when this'll happen.

Also, is this a patch for regular version or GOTY?

I'm thinking it'll be like DLC so it should work with all versions.

It's both patch / update and DLC. If you don't buy DLC you'll be not able to create levels with it and miss the aditional story levels.

Oh, that makes sense. But aren't DLCs disc-code locked? I've just haven't used much of dlcs.

Also, should we expect this update in EU store also?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News