Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Limited Edition PlayStation Move Bumble Bee PS3 Console Spotted

Sponsored Links
    This weekend IronstarMovement.com (linked above) has shared a pic and some videos from the Seattle Playstation Move Event, where Sony's Jeff Rubinstein raffled off an extremely limited edition Bumble Bee PS3 Slim console.

To quote: "Last night I attended the PlayStation Move event that was held in Seattle, WA. It was a great night filled with good food, mixed drinks, and of course some sweet giveaways.

I also messed around with the PlayStation Move, got a nice confirmation that there will be a Socom 4 Beta (thanks Jill Webber), and I also got a nice close look at the Playstation Move tech demo.

If you would like to take a look at last night's festivities go ahead and check out the videos below."

Limited Edition PlayStation Move Bumble Bee PS3 Console Spotted

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wasn't there a site a while back that advertised doing custom color consoles, and it even had a computerized mock up of what the console would look like once finished?

i can't wait to try out the Move since i'm definitely gong to get EyePet when to drops, but i'm truly starting to develop a love/hate relationship with Sony. First they screw me over, then they go & do something sweet to make me come back. Wow, i feel like a scorned Girlfriend... lmao.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    wasn't there a site a while back that advertised doing custom color consoles, and it even had a computerized mock up of what the console would look like once finished?
    Yep, I believe you are referring to this article: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-by-colorware/

I was going to buy the move, but I guess my console would need a firmware update and the first titles utilizing the new controllers will most likely appear in the Playstation Store.

Good thing that I need my Linux ... I'll save some money that way.

Smile

i think i'm going to buy move!!! it will be a good experience for ps3.

I will be buying it. I know I will love drawing on the screen frying on mushrooms so it looks like a blast to me.

I'll be buying the Playstation Move. I have hope for it. but its really going to come down to how accurate it is and quick it responds. I really don't think the technology is perfect yet. Much better than before of course, but still not precise enough yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News