Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LGC: Need For Speed goes "back to its roots"

Sponsored Links
    EA has released the first proper details on Need for Speed: Undercover, which'll no doubt sit somewhere near the top of this Christmas's sales chart.

After the disappointing Pro Street, Undercover takes the NFS series "back to its roots" says EA, with high-speed pursuits with rivals while dodging the old blues 'n twos to take down an International crime syndicate. All whilst undercover, obviously.

There's 80 miles of road to explore in the open-world Tri-City Bay area, says EA, and a totally new AI mechanic which delivers "aggressive and intelligent cops whose sole purpose is to take down the player quickly and by any means necessary."

The new game also introduces an all-new 'Heroic Driving Engine', a unique technology that generates "incredible high-performance moves at 180 miles per hour". We've no idea what this means.

Of course you can also expect tons of car customization, vehicle damage and licensed motors such as the Audi R8, BMW M6 and Lexus IS-F.

It's out in North America on November 18 and in Europe on November 21. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I quite like the series, but I seriously hope the driving control is not to unreleastic this time around. The need for speed Porsche version seemed the best for this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i stopped caring about the series when it came out, it needed more customizations, but this one seems good, too bad they didn't advertise or announce it more, i didn't even hear about it till now.

From my experience, its like this, the 'flashier' the teasers/trailers/gameplay videos that release before the game itself, the duller the game turns out to be ... and this perfectly applies on Pro Street ...

Anyways, regarding Undercover, I do hope its at least as good (if not better) than Most Wanted, since that was the last great Need For Speed title in my opinion ..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News