Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Konami Replacing Bad MGO BETA Codes

Sponsored Links
    According to reports, some of you who have placed a pre-order for Metal Gear Solid 4 are receiving incomplete Metal Gear Online UPVC codes.

Don't fret, though, as Konami is on top of the issue. To receive the full code, you'll have to send a message over to their [Register or Login to view links] with your partial code and a return e-mail address.

To quote: To start, we have been getting reports that some of you are receiving partial digit UPVC's Metal Gear Online Beta on the "Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2? DVD inserts. We are aware of this issue and are working hard to remedy.

If you've been affected by this issue, please contact us at http://www.konami-data.com/support/. Please be sure to include your partial code, and any other pertinent details (like a return email address, etc).

We thank you for your patience.

Konami Replacing Bad MGO BETA Codes

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never preordered metal gear IV, but using a little bit of social engineering i was able to get them to issue me a USA beta code via their tech support

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News