Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Kojima Productions Issues Statement on MGS4 Trophy Support

Sponsored Links
    Today the Examiner (linked above) took notice of a statement in the latest Kojima Productions [Register or Login to view links] by Sean Eyestone, which essentially brings new hope for PS3 Trophy support to fans of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PlayStation 3.

To quote: "Just to address one issue that we've been getting a lot of comments about. And this is, of course, about trophies.

I just wanna tell everybody out there right now that your voices are being heard and that we're not ignoring you. We hear everything that you are saying. It's just that we can't say anything just yet.

But as soon as we have something to say, we will announce it. So, if we can just ask everyone to just be patient, we will give you an answer. But right now we can't say anything. So we just ask for everyone's understanding with that and just ask for everybody to remain patient and we'll let you know."

Kojima Productions Issues Statement on MGS4 Trophy Support

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice. This is some good news

While I am not a super big trophy whore, this is really just icing on the cake. Hurry up Kojima!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will add great replay value to the game

Question on these trophies, if one completed the game, would they need to play it again in order to get the trophies, or do they unlock if you had already played the game before the support for the trophies were in place?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhen View Post
    Question on these trophies, if one completed the game, would they need to play it again in order to get the trophies, or do they unlock if you had already played the game before the support for the trophies were in place?
    The way trophies are unlocked, they are not retro activated. Meaning you have to preform that action when the trophies are out, your old save will not activate them.

I kinda finished the game like 10 times already and unlocked everything, but this will definitely make me play this agame again.

I wonder...will trophy support be released alongside a Subsistence-esque type of re-release? For that matter has there been any news of such a release?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News