Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Kojima Hints at Possible Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 Port

Sponsored Links
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker was released this past June for PSP, however, despite Kojima Productions previously ruling out a PS3 port Hideo Kojima hinted at just that in a recent interview with French video game news site [Register or Login to view links].

Conducted at Japan Expo, Hideo Kojima briefly commented on the possibility of porting Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker from the PSP to the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.

To quote: "I can not say I'll do a direct conversion of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on Playstation 3.

However, this game was a challenge in terms of its development on the PSP for me and I probably will preserve the base of it. And if I had to port it to another console, I would add even more depth to the story."

Kojima Hints at Possible Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 Port

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh if this dream comes true i'm seriously excited! I've been a huge fan of MGS since MGS1 and loved MGS3 and the idea of Portable Ops.

The only thing I found annoying was playing such a good game and direct sequel to MGS3 on such a small figity yoke! I Just wanted to play it on a proper console, with a proper screen, and with better graphics.

I love the PSP and its portability and games but when it comes to MGS you really want a brilliant high quality experience.
    I haven't played Peace Walker yet for this reason, so i'll be eagerly waiting for this to hopefully happen!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Peace walker on the PSP was a high quality gaming experience and with a game with that kind of kojima subtleness graphics didnt matter to me but the sotry was very well done and thought out and thats what I was in for

I totally agree, I'm just not the biggest fan of handheld consoles, I like to see the detail on a big screen however i did enjoy the story and gameplay.

My friend owns Peace Walker and he's just completed it today, he said the game story and graphics are just as fufilling as Portable Ops and ten times better.

I just get motion sickness playing handheld consoles so the news that one of my favourite series' new games is getting ported to PS3 is very exciting for me, I have this and MGS:Rising to look forward too

I Just hope Grey Fox makes an appearance!

Its right decision to move it at PS3 to enjoy more the game, I donít want to be annoyed that I didnít even enjoy the game after I wait for many years and be played at Portable Ops thatís lots of limitations.

Did it already came out, coz you said June? Well rather to call the store near and better ask.. do you have updates on what to expect on new game hope there are currency trading like buy wow gold and other merchandize. Looking forward on this game.. miss yah Snake!

It hasn't be released yet, at this point its just speculation, Hideo Kojima hinted at it being ported to the PS3, but that doesn't mean it will happen, read the first post.

If they do release it on the PS3 expect added mission's, downloadable content, extra unlockable material, and it will have better depth and graphics, maybe even graphic FMV's rather than the comic book strip scenes, this is just my speculation of coarse though.

Gray Fox got squished by REX, remember? so..

Grey Fox in Peace Walker is still alive, this game is after Portable Op's where you first meet Grey Fox as Null, and before Metal Gear 1 where he is at Big Boss's side during Outer Heaven, waaaay before Metal Gear Solid 1.

But still there is no Gray Fox in PW. Maybe they will add him later as an unlockable character, but he doesn't play any part in the story. I can say it 'cause I've beat the game just recently.

Ah damn, well that was my bubble burst lol. Either way the game is gonna be good if it makes it onto the PS3, hopefully he does end up being an unlockable character like you were able to play as him in Portable Ops.

As you can see from my avatar i love Grey Fox, another thing i hope they would do with MGSaga would be to remake MG1 and 2 for PS3, now that would be amazing!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News