Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Sponsored Links
    [IMGW]http://media.1up.com/media?id=3141486[/IMGW]It's been too long since we've had a [Register or Login to view links] update, so, thankfully, [Register or Login to view links] managed to grab a few minutes of face time with Hideo Kojima, where he dodged almost every question until the interviewers gave up asking about Metal Gear and focused on Kojima.

We learn a couple of interesting bits, including Kojima's personal interest in working on both Xbox 360 and the PC -- plus, he maintains he will make a Wii game at some point. He's been saying that for a while, though.
    "Well, yes, I do have strong interest in creating something for the Xbox 360. In the US and Europe, it is selling, and I think it will sell a lot this year as well. I'm a fan of Gears of War as well, it's very interesting.

Frankly speaking, I want to create something on the PC. It's a multi-platform [format]. I've been regularly studying work on the PC anyways, and I want to provide something as a world-wide platform because of the consequences with timing on the PlayStation platforms, MGS4 is actually for the PS3 only so far."

Also buried within the interview is a comment about the status of online multiplayer, a feature introduced in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, where Kojima admits even he isn't sure about what's happening because Sony has yet to outline their online plans to him. Weird.
    "Well, actually, Sony has not really spoken with us about their online plans. What I have is Metal Gear Online, and I'm always thinking of how we can conduct this plan on the Sony platform."

You better not be the reason MGS4 misses its 2007 release date, Sony.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they better release winning eleven for the ps3 or i will be one sad man

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News