Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Killzone 3 PS3 Multiplayer Open Beta is Live: Come Get Some!

Sponsored Links
    Product Marketing Manager TJ Consunji has announced that as of today the Killzone 3 PS3 Multiplayer Open Beta is live!

To quote: Starting at 10AM Pacific Time today, the Killzone 3 Multiplayer Open Beta is live!

Japan and Europe are already hard at frag and now it's time for North America and Mexico to join the party! You'll find the Killzone 3 Beta on the main page of the PlayStation Store; it's also listed under the 3D and PlayStation Move categories for added convenience.

The Open Beta includes one map, Frozen Dam. All game modes can be played on this map:

- Warzone: The traditional Killzone game mode with game types changing on-the-fly
    - Guerrilla Warfare: Our take on Team Deathmatch
    - Operations: Our new story driven multiplayer game mode
    - Botzone: An offline version of Warzone which can be played against AI opponents

The Killzone 3 Open Beta is playable in 3D and supports the PlayStation Move motion controller. The Beta trial runs until February 15th, so get on board while you can!

If you have any feedback, [Register or Login to view links] has a section of the [Register or Login to view links] specifically set up for this purpose. You can of course track all your stats on [Register or Login to view links] as well.

Lastly, don't forget that from Friday, February 4th through Sunday, February 6th we will be giving away 20 Limited Helghast Editions each day. Team members will log on to the Open Beta each of the three days to randomly select players in matches.

We will not select players more than once during the sweepstakes and will notify the winners via the email address associated with their PSN account. Check [Register or Login to view links] for official sweepstakes rules. See you online!

Killzone 3 PS3 Multiplayer Open Beta is Live: Come Get Some!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Already released 9 hours before here in Germany. I'm not a huge fan of it but give it a try can't be wrong.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sweet... anyone have it downloaded already? Taking ages to download thru PSN store. If anyone finds a link, let us know.

It takes 3 freaking hours with my 35Mpbs (3,5MB/s) connection...

Well will play it tommorow then

well it only took 20 mins with my 50meg.

lol was thinking the same thing.. it's only 850mb or so folks shouldnt take long, might be a lot of people trying to get it bogging down the server a bit, but its just a demo not a full game so it shouldn't take days to get.

I can't connect to online server - just play offline versus Bots is possible for me, and I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I can't connect to online server - just play offline versus Bots is possible for me, and I'm not the only one.
    no that's the only thing i can do too..

me too on kmeaw using logan5 proxy tool, I get error code 2140073984 trying to launch an online game mode.

Actually cancel that, while still running kz3 after getting the error and being signed out i went to the machine running the proxy tool stopped it and restarted it, then signed back into psn using the ingame xmb (ps button) and it let me into an online game now.

and after turning off the ps3 and relaunching kz3 it still lets me in, seems to be a bug more than a security thing lol since it was only on the first attempt and just before the ts & cs come up.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 02-03-2011 at 08:34 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am getting some pretty weird errors like parental control disabled my ability to play online with this game or 20005 error and 10007

i tried all the tricks DNS, LOGAN 5 on Wanikoko V2.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News