Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwillyz21 View Post
    Agreed, money grubbers. Not the great companies that make the games but Sony who is very quickly destroying it's fan base, me included having been a fan since before the PS1 when they were in talks of making a CD add-on to the SNES if that gives you a clue to how long.
    So... your were a fan of a prototype hunk of junk that was never released to the public and had no games? Wow you are awesome! (or maybe you just read on wikipedia that the psx was born from the failed nintendo deal and now you love to share that with people, expecting them to be impressed with this amazing knowledge you have of gaming history... or maybe not )

Either way, I like many people could not have afforded to buy this game anyway. I'm a parent of two kids, a fulltime student, and I work full time to make ends meet. Sony isnt losing a dime by me downloading this and playing it in the little free time I have, because if it wasn't available for free, I wouldnt have it at all. (but of course I would be counted in their estimated loss of profits)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I pre ordered it at Walmart with the PS Gun.. It looks cool!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is the reason why someday games will cease to exist. To many selfish cheap people out there who cant afford sixty dollars on a game. You will all make something up to make yourelves feel better and what your doing isnt wrong but it is. Just remember the company works on these games and when you steal them they don't get paid. Thats like you jack monkeys going to an 8 hour job 7 days a week and not getting a paycheck. Let me know how you would feel about that.

The point is if say everyone decided to go by your bs logic then they wouldnt make any money. But most people don't go your route because they moraly know it's wrong. Would you work for free. If you owned a business would you give away all of your products at no cost. You act as if your the only one doing it. If a thousand people in your position downloaded it for free they lose 60,000+ dollars. That's more than a dime. I would definatly count you in a loss of profit.
    Last edited by Caveman007; 02-15-2011 at 07:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Working on 3.41?

Sponsored Links
    Did anyone get Killzone 3 to work? I have had no luck. I split the large file and tried to load it with open manager and gaia, either get an error message after the move screens or it tells me to update to 3.55.

I have the eboot fix for 3.41 and i tried it internally and externally - do i need a different manager?

Thanks

I can't get this to work.. 22GB download for nothing.. freezes after the adjust brightness screen and shows corrupt data in the game save screen. Tried Rogero and Multiman, tried with disk, w/o disk, fixed permission, protected mode, NOTHING gets past the adjust brightness screen.

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News