Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Killzone 3 PS3 Beta Starts October 25, How to Get In Detailed!

Sponsored Links
    Update: According to [Register or Login to view links] via Aryeh Loeb on the [Register or Login to view links], the Killzone 3 Beta won't support PlayStation Move nor 3D.

To quote: "Will the Beta be in 3D as well? Nope, this is a gameplay test for us. we need to make it as good as it can be.

Move support in beta? Nope, this Beta is all about gameplay. Move and 3D are not supported here."

Guerrilla Games Producer Aryeh Loeb has revealed today that the Killzone 3 PS3 Beta starts on October 25, and shared details on how fans can get in it!

To quote: Yes, the [Register or Login to view links] Public Beta Trial really is coming!

Just like its predecessor, the multiplayer mode for Killzone 3 will be put through rigorous testing at the hands of the toughest, most demanding critics in existence: you, the fans.

The Trial starts on the 25th of October and access is limited, so please read the following instructions carefully if you want to know how to secure a spot in the Public Beta:

Step 1: Be(come) a Plus subscriber
    With the exception of a handful of key media partners, access to the Killzone 3 Public Beta Trial is exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers. If you're not enjoying the many benefits of Plus membership yet, now's the time to sign up!

Step 2: Download the theme
    On October 13th an exclusive Killzone 3 XMB Theme will hit the Plus section of the PlayStation Store. Only the first 10,000 PlayStation Plus subscribers to download this theme will receive access to the Public Beta Trial.

Step 3: Check your email
    If you're among the first 10,000 to download the Killzone 3 XMB Theme, you will receive an email on October 25th containing the Public Beta Trial promotion code and further instructions. The email will be sent to the address you registered as your PSN Sign-In ID, so make sure you've set your notification preferences to accept emails from SCEE.

Those of you who make it into the Public Beta Trial are expected to provide honest gameplay feedback, report bugs and glitches, and help test our network code in real-world scenarios. In short, we're counting on you to help us improve Killzone 3! In return you'll get a good taste of the multiplayer mode, including its brand-new 'Operations' game type, party system, and jetpack and exoskeleton vehicles.

And if that doesn't convince you to take a shot at the Public Beta Trial, maybe this new trailer will:

Killzone 3 PS3 Beta Starts October 25, How to Get In Detailed!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well as I'm not going to upgrade to a non jailbreak firmware and I'm not going to pay for features I don't use I don't think I will be in the beta.

Also if it can't be played on a jailbreaked firmware I won't be buying it either.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is SO lame. Who is gonna subscribe for a demo without 3D and move?

Registered User Un4tun8Disaster's Avatar
    So basically we have to pay for plus have a chance to get in the beta...

well I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Well as I'm not going to upgrade to a non jailbreak firmware and I'm not going to pay for features I don't use I don't think I will be in the beta.

Also if it can't be played on a jailbreaked firmware I won't be buying it either.
    And that because... you think the game won't be good and doesn't deserve your money?

How old are you? 12?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDrifter View Post
    And that because...you think the game won't be good and doesn't deserve your money?

How old are you? 12?
    WTF are you going on about? I said I wont be buying it if it can't run on a jailbreaked ps3.

Also I didn't like K2 so why would I like K3?

In that case, I respect your opinion. Sorry. I thought that you were one of these guys who will never pay for a game that believe it is good.

I personally liked KZ2, so I really want to pay for developers that create quality games, even if there is the opportunity to play it for free.

P.S: Don't expect though all the new games, especially from SONY, not to have mandatory use of a FW newer than 3.42. It very easy for them to implement.

Banned User
    I'm the same that's why I own over 100 PS3 games. I buy the good ones and I rent the crap ones.

Now that the jailbreak is out I now rent and keep playing the crap ones but I still buy the good ones ONLY if I can play it on the jailbreak PS3. If it needs an update then I won't buy it. If it has to be ripped to the HDD to play again I won't buy it.

I wish we can get this without Playstation Plus. I want to try this game but I am not going to pay for a service which pretty much does nothing.

the game play is very slow just like the video posted, thats why I sold my copy of Killzone 2 a few days after getting it. I didnt like it and the physics of the bodies looked all rubbery. I really don't think people's limbs bounce all over the place when the hit the ground after being killed. As for you guys that liked Killzone 2, I hope the 3rd one is at your expectations. Keep gaming guys.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News