Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and PS3 Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony Product Marketing Manager TJ Consunji has shared details on the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and PS3 pre-order bonuses.

To quote: On February 22, 2011, [Register or Login to view links] will storm store shelves in more ways than one. Killzone 3 will be available in a limited Helghast Edition as well as the standard edition.

The Killzone 3 Helghast Edition ($129.99) is a must-have for the fans. This one-of-a-kind set features a collectible replica of a Helghast Helmet containing an art book, Super Voucher (see below for contents) and the Killzone 3 game with bonus content. Also included is an exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure created by DC Unlimited, that will not be sold anywhere else.

Features

- Authentic Helghast Helmet replica opens to reveal art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game.
    - Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure is 6.5" tall with multiple articulation points and will not be sold at retail
    - Includes bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game.
    - Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe

Super Voucher includes:

- Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 Dynamic Theme
    - Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular multiplayer maps from Killzone 2
    - Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
    - Full access to all weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

Download packs are also available separately if you'd rather pre-order the standard edition Killzone 3 at one of the proceeding retailers.

[Register or Login to view links] Pack (available by pre-ordering from [Register or Login to view links])

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive a GameStop Exclusive PSN code unlocking all multiplayer weapons and abilities for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay giving you a temporary edge in the online battlefield. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2.

Fast Starter Pack (available by pre-ordering from [Register or Login to view links])

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive a Best Buy Exclusive PSN code allowing you to rank up faster, as you earn XP at double the normal rate for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack.

Unlock and Load Pack (available by pre-ordering from [Register or Login to view links])

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive an Amazon.com Exclusive PSN code and get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice such as the Marksman's Sniper Rifle and get the early edge in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack.

Retro Map Pack (available by pre-ordering from other participating retailers)

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive an exclusive PSN code giving you the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Also receive an exclusive PlayStation 3 Dynamic Theme.

Killzone 3 will be available in North America on February 22, 2011 for $59.99 and the Helghast Edition will be available on the same date for $129.99. Pre-order today!

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and PS3 Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HELGHAST EDITION ONLY $130? Something to clutter up my desk to for "free"? Hmm, Me thinks NOT. ha ha ha! Sometimes me thinks these companies are laffable, Action Figure WOW, Maybe if you threw in a Helgast Joypad LOL, you are a fool with more money than sense if you buy this, the developers are guerilla games... you'd think they were EA with this you'll buy it cus its a most wanted game and we can charge ANYTHING!

Well, as you can see I don't agree, but I am not made of money... are you?

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Bro this is only an OPTION you DON'T have to buy it, its only for the people who are willing to either spend the extra money or want to collect this. Its completely optional.. i'm not trying to start anything, i'm just stating it out there. Anyways this doesn't look that bad but it is a bit pricey.. Although I want to know if you can actually wear the helmet.

I can't wait to download this game.. from psn of course...

Thats a really great price for what you get, isn't it ?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News