Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Killzone 3 is Coming to PS3 on February 22, 2011

Sponsored Links
    Guerrilla Games Product Marketing Manager TJ Consunji has confirmed today that Killzone 3 is coming to PS3 on February 22, 2011.

To quote: [Register or Login to view links] has been hard at work making the most explosive shooter possible on the PlayStation 3 system.

At E3, the development team gave you a glimpse of Killzone 3 in 3D where they walked away with [Register or Login to view links], Best 3D graphics, and Best PS3 game to name a few of the E3 awards received.

Last month, we unveiled elements of Killzone 3's stellar new multiplayer at gamescom and revealed new vehicles.

Today, on behalf of Guerrilla Games, we are happy to announce the official release date of [Register or Login to view links] in North America is February 22nd, 2011!

We're at [Register or Login to view links] today so if you're at the show, please stop by the Killzone booth and check out multiplayer for yourself.

Below is a video of Killzone 3 in action from PAX 2010!

Killzone 3 is Coming to PS3 on February 22, 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Notice the no heavy gun swing and fast aiming? Looks like they went the COD way of playing, lol.

Sponsored Links

i can't wait that long

Sponsored Links
    man i love this game. i can't wait until this is out!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News