Killzone 2 Servers Are Now Live for PlayStation 3 Gamers

When I looked at my friend list on the PSN I was shocked! There were already playing 14 out of the 18 (who were online at the PSN) Killzone 2.

That is very impressive because the game will released the day after tomorrow. Also, there are already 14,300 players who played the Killzone 2 multiplayer for PS3!

How about you friends? How many people play the game with you?

I have to wait because I have the game ordered from an English shop, but until that time I have fun with Resistance 2!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Pretty cool!

Yep, I just played it for a couple of hours and it's awesome! Only the controls take some time to get used to. It's a little 'slow' somehow even if you adjust the controller settings. Overall though, it's great...

Yep, I just played it for a couple of hours and it's awesome! Only the controls take some time to get used to. It's a little 'slow' somehow even if you adjust the controller settings. Overall though, it's great...
    This was made by the developers intentionally, they want you to feel like having a real, heavy weapon in your hand.

The question game developers need to clear is, how much reality do you want to trade for fun...

yea played the demo, its real good.. it comes out on my birthday but i will get it tomorrow from a ghetto shop in my area

Demo

I wish I had it right now, I've played the demo a good few times just to get used to the game before I get it on Friday, hopefully I might be just that little bit better than the total newbies

Cant wait for the game, I got Street Fighter 4 early and when I went to go online the servers werent up lol, but its good to know the Killzone 2 servers are up, not recieved the game yet though.

hmmm

i still havent decided whether i wanna get the game... i feel like after playing the COD series nothing compares to online gaming... i hope this game will be great...waiting on reviews!!