Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Killzone 2 for PlayStation 3 Patch 1.20 Update is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    According to Seb Downie, Producer at Guerilla Games, the Killzone 2 servers have now been updated for Sony's PS3.

The 1.20 patch update has been released, is 16MB and contains the following changes listed below:

- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
    - Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
    - Stability issue regarding Saboteur's disguise ability resolved.
    - Stability fix on 'Creating game' with a blank name.
    - Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
    - The Ignore list functionality corrected.
    - Unlock of "Frontrunner" Medal now functioning correctly.
    - Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
    - Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com.
    - Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
    - HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
    - Controller input tweaks and modifications.
    - Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
    - Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really hope this helps the aiming. While not terrible, I find myself having a harder time to aim vs. COD 4 and 5 or Resistance 2. It would be a bit nicer to have a more sensitive control over that, but if not, I guess I'll just have to get used to it. All of the games other perks make it worthwhile.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the controls were fine the way they were. But then again the wining about bad controls has finally stopped. But now there's a new issue. people are complaining about the gameplay that has changed due to the control tweaks. I wonder when this bashing will end

I don't know why people complain, the controls are fine, the thing is that people think this is gonna be another COD, (I have nothing against COD, in fact I love it) But this is a game of its own, with a new engine, and a different approach of a FPS. Its like a Nba live and a 2k game.

Getting the feel

Okiri how long did it take you to get used to the controls? I've dl'd the demo and feel the aiming system is the biggest hurdle. You're right Killzone2 is not COD (which I play alot!), but I think I could overcome the adjustment. My opinion is COD is a quick aim and shoot, but I feel a drift or a mushy feel with Killzone.

Maybe you could explain the concept behind the aiming system for me. I really like Killzone's approach and definitely spawning. The graphics are awesome. I'm waiting for your reply before purchasing the game.

Thanks Big Time!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News