According to Seb Downie
, Producer at Guerilla Games, the Killzone 2 servers have now been updated for Sony's PS3.
The 1.20 patch update has been released, is 16MB and contains the following changes listed below:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteur's disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on 'Creating game' with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of "Frontrunner" Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode. More PlayStation 3 News...