Killzone 2 Patch 1.21 Details for PS3 Revealed by Guerilla Games
Guerilla Games have http://www.killzone.com/kz/_ns:YVByb3h5LTF8YzB8ZDB8ZXByb3h5VGFyZ2V0PTE9TDNOalpXVXZZbTloY21RdmJXVnpjMkZuWlQ5aWIyRnlaQzVwWkQwNUpuUm9jbVZoWkM1cFpEMDVNRFV3TXc9PT09/forums.psml the list of fixes and additions for the next patch for Killzone 2, titled '1.21?, along with things that they are looking to fix in future patches.
The patch should be releasing early next week, as soon as the exact date is confirmed we will let you know of course.
1.21 Patch List
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it 'unranked'.
- The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
- Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
- Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
- Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
- Stability fix relating to disconnect.
- Fix to 'Clan' button functionality in custom game creation settings.
- Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
- Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
- Improving game and network stability.
- Collision exploits on maps.
- Improvements to help play with friends.
- More game creation options.
- More game options for clans.
- Fixes to Clans unexpectadly losing tournament rounds.
- Other minor fixes.
The above is purely a list of fixes for future patches, GG are also working on DLC for the game, more details of that will be provided on that in due time.