Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Killzone 2 Helghast Forces to Invade Sony's PlayStation Home

Sponsored Links
    PlayStation Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein shared the following "intel" via PS Blog today:

In the upcoming (just 12 days away!) Killzone 2, the ISA forces lead an assault of the planet Helghan. But that doesn't mean the Helghast are on the defensive. In fact, my intel tells me that the Helghast forces are en route to PlayStation Home today.

Fortunately, the Helghast won't be armed with STA-52 Light Assault Rifles (per se), but with demo codes for Killzone 2.

So if you don't already have access (by pre-ordering), just jump into Home tonight starting at about 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) and keep an eye out for the Helghast soldiers. When you find one, work up the courage and... just ask. If they've got any left, they'll direct message you with the demo key.

Then you can punch that code into the PlayStation Store (upper right corner), download the demo, and repay the Helghan emissary by... invading their planet. Oh well.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Neat but kind of pointless I think... to be honest it's probably easier to just make a UK PSN account (plus this way you'll have it set up for any future demos/betas that are go to the UK first) to download it. But I guess if you're really into Home for some reason...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think we deserved it first, we normally get everything last so makes a massive change with such an A list title big up the UK!!

ehhh? US has to have a code to play the demo and they don't have it yet? o.O

I live in the UK and on the Europe PSN the demo was up like 2-3 weeks ago lmao. We normally get American + Japanese games and demo's after the US o.O wtf

How do you make a UK account? I have tried in the past and wasn't successful.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News