Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Killzone 2 DLC for PS3 Will be Free, Arrives on April 30, 2009

Sponsored Links
    A few days back Sony announced a Killzone 2 DLC Steel & Titanium Map Pack for the PS3.

Over the weekend, it appears to be confirmed that the map pack will be free, and will be downloadable on April 30, 2009.

Roughly translated via [Register or Login to view links]:

Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that first person shooter Killzone 2 new multiplayer game fields receive.

The expansion in the Netherlands made PlayStation 3 game from April 30th for free download.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is great news. THX to sony for the free DLC becouse we have not a lot of them for good video games. I wonder when the pre-pay card for the ps3 in EU will be released?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Intense how they're giving us multiplyer maps based on the train and cruiser levels. Personally I hated those levels in the campaign, but I like the idea of fighting on two separate trains.

P.S. For those of you who are wondering, the train map is said to have 2 trains moving side by side. You can then jump from one to the other, but you can apparently fall in between and die if you jump at the wrong time.

P.P.S. Can't remember where I read it, so don't ask, but IGN might be a good place to check.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    This is great news. THX to sony for the free DLC becouse we have not a lot of them for good video games. I wonder when the pre-pay card for the ps3 in EU will be released?
    I made a post earlier saying that the PSN cards as they're called might be available in Canada in April, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. This is getting ridiculous. We should most certainly have them by now. Not sure about EU but you will probably end up getting yours before or right after we do.

P.S. Not sure, but doesn't Europe have more people than the US. Maybe the problem in that there are a lot of countries in Europe that don't use the Euro, and all the different currencies are hindering progress there.
    Last edited by ProSkillz21; 04-12-2009 at 07:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up Yes!!!

i cannot wait until this is released i have plenty of credit this game is such a sweet game, i hope there is some sony reprenenitive out there working on making more free games like killzone 2 dlc, ps has anyone thought that socom and killzone are similar fps??

they both have similar 3rd person layout as well as controll stick layouts both great games, and i cannot stress the fact that i am sooo happy that it is free.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News