Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Insomniac Games: Resistance Collection Lands on PS3 December 5th

Sponsored Links
    Insomniac Games Community Lead James Stevenson has announced today that the Resistance Collection lands on PS3 December 5th.

To quote: This holiday season just got better. Resistance Collection is hitting stores starting December 5th, and it makes a great gift for any shooter fan who hasn't had a chance to experience one of the best FPS trilogies on PS3.

Resistance started as I-8, a return to [Register or Login to view links]'s roots making first-person shooters ([Register or Login to view links] was our first-ever game on PSOne).

It evolved from a space opera featuring lizard-like aliens into an alternate history World War I shooter, before eventually evolving into the 1950s-era game that launched alongside PS3. Over the three titles, we had an incredible experience developing the Resistance franchise for PlayStation fans.

From Resistance: Fall of Man's 40-player multiplayer, to Resistance 2's 8-player online co-op, to Resistance 3's heroic survival of Joseph Capelli in a brutal world, everyone at Insomniac is incredibly proud of what we accomplished with the Resistance trilogy.

For all of you who haven't had the chance to check them out yet, the trilogy gives you the opportunity to experience them now

The collection includes Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, and all the DLC listed below.

• Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer Map Pack
    • Resistance 2 Skin Bundle
    • Resistance 2 Wraith Skin multiplayer weapon
    • Resistance 3 Brutality Pack
    • Resistance 3 Survival Pack

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and keep an eye out for Resistance Collection starting December 5th!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When will they give FOM trophy's -_-

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Resistance also? kool..

I'm playing my killzone trilogy pack..

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News