Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

inFamous Shocks PS3 Fans with Uncharted 2 Multiplayer BETA

Sponsored Links
    The switch on Sony's electrifying announcement may have just been flipped, as a Best Buy pre-order box for inFamous reveals the existence of a multiplayer beta test for Uncharted 2.

To quote: Sony began teasing "an electrifying announcement" to take place on April 27th regarding both Sucker Punch's inFamous and Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Today a reader sent us this photo of a batch of newly opened Best Buy pre-order placeholder boxes for inFamous, which indicate that not only do pre-orders score players early access to the inFamous demo, they also receive a voucher for entry into the multiplayer beta test for Uncharted 2.

They key word here is multiplayer. Announcing that the sequel to one of the best single-player games on the PlayStation 3 is adding a multiplayer component certainly qualifies as electrifying. I'm certain we'll hear much more on this come April 27th.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been wondering if inFamous would be worth buying. The beta access might actually be the grain that tips the scales just enough.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is this only exclusive to best buy? I preordered mine at Gamestop cause of the exclusive gigablades?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News