Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got a PS3!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue I got a PS3!

Sponsored Links
    Ok guys ,

I waited in line starting Tuesday night at around ... 9 o'clock with 4 other people in front of me and the store manager came in ( walmart ) and told us they had already gotten in 6 60GB ( i was guarenteed one ! ) and 2 20GB Ps3s. So we waited and waited and i got one !

Anyways, is there anything anyone would like im sittin here with a digital camera that does video and pictures and i got internet and Resistance & Genji games. I wanna help anyone out who wants one and wants to see stuff or what but just let me know what u need by the way if any other Ps3 owners can tell me how to get the Ps2 component video cables to work it would help alot thanks !

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorrrrry dont mean to double post but i just booted up Resistance: Fall of man and the game isnt playing sound...the menus and such play the music but ... the game like shooting bullets isnt playing sound everything else does though is it a glitch or something else ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDemon View Post
    Sorrrrry dont mean to double post but i just booted up Resistance: Fall of man and the game isnt playing sound...the menus and such play the music but ... the game like shooting bullets isnt playing sound everything else does though is it a glitch or something else ?
    Its the first time i hear about the prob, i dont own the game so i cant tell you anything, did you upgrade your PS3 ?

Banned User
    yeah...im Firmware 1.10

In that case i cant help you, you should ask aroud if anyone here on the forum got the same game.

I still haven't updated mine from 1.00 to 1.02 for Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom... yet!

Banned User
    Hah...

for me i had to to get my internet to work with my Ps3 xD

can i borrow your ps3's? hehehe

Banned User
    Sure dude so does anyone want any pictures or anything like that of online plac ect. or got any Questions ?

yeah...can you play online without really having to pay? unlike the 360 which you have to pay monthly???

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News