Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Hong Kong International Airport Gets PlayStation 3 Game Kiosks

Sponsored Links
    According to MoodieReport.com (linked above), the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) now offers PlayStation 3 game kiosks to visitors providing free public PS3 access to all.

This means of course that while waiting for flights, passengers will be able to entertain themselves on any one of the 14 PS3 consoles available!

To quote: "Implemented in partnership with Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong, the developer of PlayStation 3, the PS3 Game Poles comprise a total of 14 units of PlayStation 3.

Stationed at various spots, including areas near the boarding gates at Terminal 1 and the Coach Station at Terminal 2, these PS3 Game Poles allow travellers to enjoy themselves while waiting for flights."

Hong Kong International Airport Gets PlayStation 3 Game Kiosks

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They still using the phat consoles, lol? I could see that leading to many guys missing their flights, lol.... You get so evolved in the game you loose track of time. This would not work in the states. Look how many kids in Walmarts, GameStops, etc don't want to let go of the controllers there. Like no concept that other's around you might want to take a turn, lol....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow! That's a great way to spend some time waiting for the flight! Would love to see those at Amsterdam Airport!

That would have been useful in 2005 in Malaga's Airport, i spent a whole day waiting for my flight...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News