Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Heavy Weapon is Coming to PS3 Today via PlayStation Network!

Sponsored Links
    PopCap Games Associate Producer Michael Santora stopped by the PlayStation Blog today to announce news that Heavy Weapon will be hitting PSN today.

To quote: Having grown up on classic arcade shooters and original game consoles, Heavy Weapon holds a special place in my heart. It's a true shooter game that always reminds me of my youth, pumping quarters into machines at the local arcade.

Heavy Weapon was originally developed on the PC for Windows, but it's now found a home on the PLAYSTATION 3. The DUALSHOCK analog sticks give moving & shooting in independent directions a more arcade-like feel. Playing survival mode online or locally with your friends is a great way to earn the "Survive 12 Minutes" PS3 Trophy.

Multiplayer mode lets you play with up to 3 other people so you can play with old friends or new ones!

Heavy Weapon fans can enjoy a new feature created exclusively for the PS3, which is the ability to shoot down and destroy the supply helicopter as it delivers power ups to you. It makes some of the later levels a bit more challenging since you have to pay more attention to your allies while you're shooting down everything else in the sky.

That's all for now. We're working on bringing you [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] before the year is out, so keep an eye out for those! I can't give away much about Peggle, but I think it's going to be really cool.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well I actually haven't yet purchased the game, but I have watched the trailer and gameplay and yeah, it seems like a lot of fun since it reminds me somehow of metal slug and contra. I think this title will be a hit, but I can make my judgement after playing.

Sponsored Links

Recommend!

Sponsored Links
    I have managed to play this game, and it is just awesome. I remember playing the computer version and liked it alot, but you can have 2player co-op missions or 4player mad survival mode. I cant unfortunately buy the game because it hasn't come to europe store, but I have got the demo from the american store and its worth a download.

I Definately recommend this game!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News