Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Heavy Rain for PS3 Officially Dated, New Gameplay Videos Arrive

Sponsored Links
    Update #2: Mike Kebby from SCEE's PlayStation Store Team has now [Register or Login to view links] the Heavy Rain PS3 demo will be hitting the PlayStation Store on February 11, 2010.

Update: Sony has just confirmed that Heavy Rain will be hitting PS3 store shelves in [Register or Login to view links] on February 23, grace mainland [Register or Login to view links] on February 24, and hit the UK and Ireland on February 26, 2010... meaning the initial date Qore set of the 16th was inaccurate.

Today Examiner.com (linked above) has revealed that Qore Episode 20 dates the Heavy Rain North American PS3 release for February 16, 2010.

Additionally, [Register or Login to view links] has reported that the UK should see a February 26th street date for the PlayStation 3 title.

Finally, yesterday we a Heavy Rain Japanese Trailer and today some more gameplay trailers are available below courtesy of GameTrailers.

Here are some new Heavy Rain gameplay videos from CES 2010:

Heavy Rain CES 2010 Gameplay: Fist Fight Gameplay (Cam)

Heavy Rain CES 2010 Gameplay: Crime Scene Investigation Pt. 1 (Cam)

Heavy Rain CES 2010 Gameplay: Crime Scene Investigation Pt. 2 (Cam)

Heavy Rain for PS3 Officially Dated, New Gameplay Videos Arrive

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow the game looks great XD I can't wait to buy it. Does anyone has any news about the DLC or a Collectors Edition

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah the game looks good however I really hope it is going to be more then just the Hit "X" Now oh wait an occasional Square or Triangle you need to hit maybe push left bit oh wait I need to rotate the joystick from top to bottom now there is something crazy, either way it does look pretty good and I will be picking it up as well.

Good to see this game will be on the market soon. I will be giving it a try, but I am going to be getting it more so for my girlfriend than myself. These kinds of games are just not my flavor, and she's into the whole forensics field. Hopefully this will turn out good and might be able to change my opinions on the genre itself.

IŽm interested in this game too. It looks good and I want to try a different kind of game. IŽm not really into FPS anymore. IŽll probably wait a bit to see what peoples opinions are on it. Plus being on a budget for games I have to wait for the price to come down

I can't wait to pick up this game and play it. I have always enjoyed any type of game that can offer up a great story that follows like a movie script. Haven't decided if I want to pre-order for the bonus content or not.

Big Grin

There's so much that can turn out good or bad about this game, since revolutionary titles dont always tend to accomplish what they originally intended. I take it with a grain of salt each time I see a post about heavy rain, I hope all those years working on this game really pays off for the developers. A piece of advice though buying games on the first day is a pretty nasty gamble because not all the reviews have come out and gamers like you and me havent tried the game.

There have been a ton of releases this last year with great titles and if you are a gamer on a budget you should really wait and see if its worth your money and time. Each time I buy a game is a game I have to finish thats my rule so buying a so-so game is not my idea of fun. This game can turn out to be the next definition of what thriller games are because thats not a very open genre we have, or it can be the next ghost busters game

This games look promising lets hope it turns out good. Sometimes original games fail

Quote Originally Posted by hecz View Post
    This games look promising lets hope it turns out good. Sometimes original games fail
    Yeah we have seen this happen before, remember mirror edge? they have a great idea and sometimes gameplay just doesnt live up to expectations or to what it could be. Too original, but lacking in gameplay, bad camaras, dumb AI or super smart AI can make a game go south. I really hope it gets to be one of the best games this year to collect another awesome game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News