Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut for PS3 Ships on November 8, 2011

SCEA Product Marketing Manager Jefferson Dong has confirmed today that Heavy Rain: Director's Cut for PS3 begins shipping on November 8, 2011.

To quote: Heavy Rain, one of the most talked-about titles ever to be released exclusively for PS3, will be re-released next week, but this time with lots of extras making it the perfect gift for the holidays.

In addition to the original game, Heavy Rain: Director's Cut will include DLC, the original soundtrack, bonus videos, and more. One loaded release for the great price of $29.99!

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut starts shipping on November 8th in the US. Here is a list of all the great content fans can look forward to:

• Complete, original game, Heavy Rain
    • Heavy Rain Chronicles: Episode 1 - The Taxidermist DLC
    • Heavy Rain Original Videogame Score by award-winning film and television composer, Normand Corbeil (16 tracks)
    • New front-end menu and interface with built-in Move support
    • A series of 8 "Making of" Bonus Videos
    • Three Dynamic Themes (Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain ARI Forest, Heavy Rain ARI Mars)
    • 15 additional pieces of new concept art
    • 2 bonus Trailers (Thank You Trailer, Love Trailer)

As a thank you to all current (and future) Heavy Rain fans, SCEA is making the Heavy Rain Crime Scene Dynamic Theme available FREE through the PlayStation Network (PSN) to commemorate the release of the Heavy Rain: Director's Cut.

Starting November 8th, PSN members can download this visually stunning dynamic theme, depicting one of the game's most chilling crime scenes visited by FBI profiler, Norman Jayden, in his frantic search for the Origami Killer.

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut for PS3 Ships on November 8, 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Heavy rain is very unique and good game, for anyone who wants to try something new and fresh I would suggest you get this game.

$30! OMG! Anyone who haven't played it, this is a must buy!

Banned User
    The best thing about this game is the multiple endings. There are suppose to be 26 endings so there is heaps of reply value in this.
    I have to agree its a must buy

Mmmmm - tempting! Is there any online content or features worth getting this?

No. No online mode or something like that. Everything can / must be done offline. And for $29.99 you really can't do anything wrong with this awesome game.

Oh - ok - thanks for info. Looks like one of those good games I've missed - might get it for those long winter nights and collect some additional trophies as a bonus as well - anyone platinum that here?

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    The best thing about this game is the multiple endings. There are suppose to be 26 endings so there is heaps of reply value in this.
    I have to agree its a must buy
    26? I made just one, didn't know was 26 different ways to finish it. Cool cheap release, but useless without move+eye toy. Game simply struck, trying to load.

Actually, just 17 endings are possible. Where you read about 26?

And the killer is alwasy the same. Was cool if doing something different, the killer was different too
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-04-2011 at 06:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Oh - ok - thanks for info. Looks like one of those good games I've missed - might get it for those long winter nihgts and collect some additional trophies as a bonus as well - anyone platinum that here?
    Well its a good game and all... but it doesnt take that long.. I've finished the game within 4 evenings..

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Oh - ok - thanks for info. Looks like one of those good games I've missed - might get it for those long winter nights and collect some additional trophies as a bonus as well - anyone platinum that here?
    Yeah, I have it. Quoted from YourGamerCards.net "It took 2 days, 14 hours, 58 minutes, 23 seconds to achieve this platinum". But yeah, it's an really fast platinum on my side, because I did it during my holiday. You can check everything here (yourgamercards.net/profiles/oVERSoLDiER/23/HEAVY-RAIN).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast