Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Yeah, I have it. Quoted from YourGamerCards.net "It took 2 days, 14 hours, 58 minutes, 23 seconds to achieve this platinum". But yeah, it's an really fast platinum on my side, because I did it during my holiday. You can check everything here (yourgamercards.net/profiles/oVERSoLDiER/23/HEAVY-RAIN).
    Thats total BS. I finished the game once in 4 days and as one of the trophies is to see all the endings they would have to finish it 17 times. Even a fast play through took me 2 days. Just the load times is a few hours then there is the gameplay. It takes at least about 4-5 mins to load each level.

When it was first talked about before it came out and to hype it up they said it had 26 endings but it looks like it ended with 17... I've seen 3 so far, on my 4th play through now.

The DLC has 5 endings and I've only seen 4 of them. I can't work out how to do the last one yet but I'm still trying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the platinum very quickly myself, just need to load from certain chapters. There are 26 endings, or should I say... variations of the end, without spoiling too much, for example if the FBI agent lived, that's one ending, if he died, that's another ending. Effectively two different endings straight away there. So 26 endings can be done over two days with ease.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Right, you don't need to start a new every time you want to see an other ending. You can load a chapter from your savegame and let a character die and play through the end. This saves another ending. So spunkybunny, it's not BS, the timestamps are real !

Quote Originally Posted by Linx86 View Post
    I got the platinum very quickly myself, just need to load from certain chapters. There are 26 endings, or should I say... variations of the end, without spoiling too much, for example if the FBI agent lived, that's one ending, if he died, that's another ending. Effectively two different endings straight away there. So 26 endings can be done over two days with ease.
    Doing any variation possible, you will not gain anything more than 17 endings, just for repeat

The red case looks awesome. Its a brilliant game even though its a quick finish depending on how good you are with games it has a interesting story line, the only reason you'll finish it quick is it'll hook you in and you'll want to know what happens hence the long sessions.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News