Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Heavenly Sword Demo This Week

Sponsored Links
    July 23, 2007 - Get ready to make a date with blade-wielding, red-headed warrior Nariko this week as Ninja Theory's long-awaited [Register or Login to view links] demo is set to arrive for download via PlayStation Network on Thursday, July 26.

According to Sony, the demo is the same as that shown during Sony's Gamer Day earlier this year. So, expect to guide Nariko across some dangerously high ropes in a QTE-style manner before diving into a series of vicious scraps atop a crumbling precipice and elsewhere. The demo should give you a taste of Heavenly Sword's genuinely stunning visuals, as well as some hands-on time with the game's impressive combat system.

This bite-sized chunk of Heavenly Sword should hit other territories around the same time as Europe, according to Sony.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well as incredible as that sounds, I know there's no way it's gonna run on 1.50

Let me know what it's like guys.

Sponsored Links

cool

Sponsored Links
    cant wait.. something else to have a blast at!

Good job I'm going to a mate's house on Sat so can play it there, otherwise I would of HAD to update!!

Although I will update when the full game hits, you must be a fool to stay on 1.50 when there are games like Heavenly Sword and Lair to go out and buy!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News