Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button Heavenly Sword Demo Out This Thursday

Sponsored Links
    July 24, 2007 - One of the games many PlayStation 3 owners have been keeping their eyes out for is the upcoming action title [Register or Login to view links]. Following the tale of Nariko, a heroine wielding a mystical sword that's constantly draining her life, Heavenly Sword is a tale of revenge and survival. At E3, we were impressed that the game featured defensive missions, new characters and additional styles on top of the huge action sequences that the game is known for. As a result of the demo, we couldn't wait to get more time with Nariko.

Fortunately for us and other PlayStation 3 owners, the wait won't be long. The main attraction for this Thursday's PlayStation Network update will be a Heavenly Sword demo. While we're not sure if the demo will be the one shown at E3, we're sure that there will be plenty of enemies to eliminate with Nariko's martial abilities.

We'll also be receiving the latest build of Heavenly Sword later this week, and we'll be posting updated impressions on the game as soon as it enters the office.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links

hope this game rocks.

Sponsored Links
    i wish i could try this game out tommrow, but i wont be able to cause my fw.. but i would like to hear how good it is. if its a keeper imma get it anyways if it works for me on standard tv!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So its Thursday, can anyone from US or EU confirm its available?

I am in Canada and it is currently 8:40am (GMT), the demo is not available to me as of yet. There is nothing new in the store for today.

Neither shop have released the demo, Jp, Us and Eu seems we have to wait and keep checking, the day isnt over yet

Its 18:03 here at the moment (6:03PM) in the netherlands, no demo present at the store yet.... waiting waiting waiting!!!

Well if everyone is like that because of Heavenly sword i imagine how many heart attacks will konami cause if they ever say that will make a demo for psn. People will not sleep just waiting! Well that will hapen when the game is worldwide release. People will camp in front of the gamestores

I will be one of those people

Maybe they are waiting for midnight but if it was midnight in japan that have already passed time. i wonder...

it's 17:25 (GMT) in the uk. no demo yet!!!

Sony had the demo ready a week ago and could easily have uploaded it, so why the delay. i think they will release it today but they are trying to annoy us and build up hype for the game.

I have seen before that PSN is updated Thursdays near 22GMT... just be patient... I think 22GMT is Friday in some countries).

it is out on euro psn.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News