Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's 18:12 (GMT) and it's out!!!

It's 996MB and i'm already download it. Only problem in my case is my stupid ISP caps my download at 60kb/s between 18:00 and 22:30 (GMT), so i have a long wait till i can try out the demo.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Eheheh already downloading finally, In this momento only eur store have it but that its not a problem for us or jp users. Sceeco Have already posted the link in the forum so go for it.

Time to see if it is really as good as it seems.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its out in US PSN (as of 10:00 PST)

Out on the UK PSN and it works with 1.82!

pah! looks like im gonna have to move up from fw 1.50 now:/

How is it? give me something!

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Ohhh so its a female warrior! I would love to play that demo. Very similar to Kratos from God of War, so imma check it out by tonight!

just finished downloading and played the demo. demo is very short if you are good at beat-em-up games, otherwise you get to play longer by getting your ass kicked in.

Graphics is excellent and you can see realtime background generated by the ps3. the cut scenes are so realistic and so close to real people.

gameplay is not about "BUTTON MASHING" it's about technique and combo system to break an enemy's block then hit them. you can counter attacks and auto block if you time your moves right.

My mind is made up after the demo, Iím just waiting till mid September for it to release and Iíll snap it up. 10/10. :-)

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver2u View Post
    just finished downloading and played the demo. demo is very short if you are good at beat-em-up games, otherwise you get to play longer by getting your ass kicked in.
    LOL, yes I played for a while gettin my ass kicked. Nice game if you like GOW u gonna like this.

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Have anyone play this under 1.82? It doesn't seem to work in 1.51. It say that I have to update the firmware but I rather wait which firmware will pass by.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News