Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Hannah Montana makes a 3D first on Blu-ray

Sponsored Links
    Concerned you might not be able to experience the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour properly in your home theater?

Worry no more, the biggest 3D movie ever is making a HD first, when it hits Blu-ray August 19 it will include 2D and 3D viewing options. If 1080p 3D video isn't enough, the live concert flick also features uncompressed 7.1 PCM audio, a tour documentary and two bonus tracks.

No word if it will come with requisite glasses or anything else necessary to get that extra D With a movie that did unprecedented numbers at the box office, this is sure to be one of the year's biggest releases and with never-before-seen options, might be a good reason to share the home theater with your favorite 'tween.

Hannah Montana makes a 3D first on Blu-ray

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

hannah 3d

Sponsored Links
    is this the same one that was in the theatres?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmm.. not that i like hannah, but it would be very interesting viewing a blu-ray in 3D.

Would it use the red-blue glasses (anaglyph) or polarized glasses?

Thumbs Down Seriously...

The day I buy this is the day I make money with a talking dog. I really don't think she deserves her own album, let alone TV show and Movie.

Just my opinion...

I agree with Shnapple. Pop music is always full of people with little musical skill, which has been boosted by technology.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News